From this Sunday, 22nd September, there will no longer be a Sunday gathering of Trinity Church at the Old Coach House. Instead, we will be joining, for a season, with St Andrews church in Auchterarder, with the service starting at 10 am. It is anticipated that the service start time will be moved to a later time, but for this Sunday at least, it will be at 10 am.
On Friday evenings, from the 20th September, Trinity Church will host a church family time at the Old Coach House. The format of this gathering will be a shared meal together (bring and share) starting at 7 pm. After the meal, there will be a time of conversation, readings, singing and prayers
On Saturday evenings, from the 21st September, Trinity Church will host a “Games Evening” open to all in the surrounding communities. The aim is to gather at the Old Coach House and to play board games, relax and have some fun. Snacks and drinks will be provided.
Oddly enough, there are three reasons:
- The God we worship: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. Forever in union, forever One. As God relates to others and Himself, so we want to relate well with others and live in supportive community.
- We seek to draw followers of Christ from three counties: Clackmannan, Kinross & Fife.
We seek to serve God in three ways:
- By holding a gathering of Christians every Sunday, to worship God and to encourage one another;
- By having mid-week gatherings, where people can feel comfortable in sharing their faith and ideas, encourage one another and learn more about God; and
- By supporting, our friends where ever they are and whatever they are doing.
‘Trinity’ has to be the right word for this sort of thing.
Welcome to the Trinity Church webpage. We hope that you find something in here about who we are and what we do, and we also hope that you will find something here that will help you in your search and in your faith.