What were your first words? Do you know? Were they significant?
The Gospels offer different insights into what Jesus’ first words of public ministry were. And they are all illuminating.
This week, we shall explore these first words, especially those that appear in the Gospel of John:
“What do you want?” and, “Come and see”.
Trinity Church meets at the Crook of Devon Village Hall, starting at 11:00 a.m. with refreshments being available from 10:30.
All are invited and all are welcome.
Oddly enough, there are three reasons:
- The God we worship: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. Forever in union, forever One. As God relates to others and Himself, so we want to relate well with others and live in supportive community.
- We seek to draw followers of Christ from three counties: Clackmannan, Kinross & Fife.
We seek to serve God in three ways:
- By holding a gathering of Christians every Sunday, to worship God and to encourage one another;
- By having mid-week gatherings, where people can feel comfortable in sharing their faith and ideas, encourage one another and learn more about God; and
- By supporting, our friends where ever they are and whatever they are doing.
‘Trinity’ has to be the right word for this sort of thing.
Welcome to the Trinity Church webpage. We hope that you find something in here about who we are and what we do, and we also hope that you will find something here that will help you in your search and in your faith.