Jesus said: “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd sacrifices his life for the sheep.”
This Sunday, 24th March, we will resume our journey through the Gospel of John, starting Chapter 10.
What does Jesus mean in calling Himself the Good Shepherd?
Who are the Sheep He is talking about?
And what is all this talk about a sacrifice?
Much to explore together.
You will know the Truth, and the it will set you free.
Oddly enough, there are three reasons:
- The God we worship: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. Forever in union, forever One. As God relates to others and Himself, so we want to relate well with others and live in supportive community.
- We seek to draw followers of Christ from three counties: Clackmannan, Kinross & Fife.
We seek to serve God in three ways:
- By holding a gathering of Christians every Sunday, to worship God and to encourage one another;
- By having mid-week gatherings, where people can feel comfortable in sharing their faith and ideas, encourage one another and learn more about God; and
- By supporting, our friends where ever they are and whatever they are doing.
‘Trinity’ has to be the right word for this sort of thing.
Welcome to the Trinity Church webpage. We hope that you find something in here about who we are and what we do, and we also hope that you will find something here that will help you in your search and in your faith.